The STHS ER Weslaco offers a comprehensive range of outpatient diagnostic and laboratory services that you can use, even when it’s not an emergency.
Outpatient services include:
- Imaging services, such as:
- Digital X-ray
- Computed Tomography (CT) scanning
- Ultrasound and Vascular
- Digital mammography
- Laboratory tests
Diagnostic, imaging and lab appointments are available on a same-day, walk-in basis, so you can get test results more quickly. Discounted rates are available for cash payments.
Laboratory Cash Pricing
- Heart Screen Lipid Panel: $15
- Complete Wellness Screen: $20
- Men’s Health Check: $30
- Women’s Health Check: $30
- Diabetes Screening: $15
- Thyroid Panel: $20
- Complete blood count (CBC): $14
Radiology Cash Pricing
- CAT scan with contrast: $300
- CAT scan without contrast: $300
- CAT scan with and without contrast: $350
- Ultrasound (general): $100
- Vascular / Doppler: $150
- X-rays: $50
- Bone density: $75
- Screening mammogram:$60
Physician order required for all radiology procedures
- Digital X-ray and CT scanning: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., seven days per week*
- Ultrasound and vascular: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Digital mammography: 9:00 a.m. through 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Call 956-388-2190 to schedule, or just walk in during the hours listed above.
* If your insurance requires authorization, you may need to wait for approval before we can complete the scan.
Special Savings on Mammogram and Bone Density Screenings
Get coupons for special savings on digital screening mammogram and bone density screenings at the STHS ER Weslaco.